AIRBAG SRS EMULATOR RESISTORS BYPASS
KIT 0.1 - 11.9 OHM 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 OHMS
Incluye Kit de Resistencias!!
SRS ASSIST RESISTANCE EMULATOR 0.0 Ω - 11.9 Ω
- SRS ASSIST RESISTANCE EMULATOR PLUS: We designed & built this Quality Looking & Handbuilt emulator as there was nothing like it on the market. Developed to assist you in SRS / AIRBAG diagnostics. SRS ASSIST Plus will save you time and money, every time you use it, Please see video below.
- SRS ASSIST helps with diagnostics on airbag systems, if you don't know the resistance you need to bypass a part "A MUST HAVE for all Garages & Auto electricians worldwide"
- Note: These units are NOT mass produced, thus we check every step of the assembly process. Every unit is unique (appearance may differ slightly from pictures).
- You are purchasing 1 x SRS ASSIST RESISTANCE EMULATOR 0.0 Ω - 11.9 Ω WITH WHITE PRINTED FASCIA ONLY.
- FREE STARTER PACK Includes:
- 2 x 1.0 ohm - 2 x 1.5 ohm - 2 x 1.8 ohm - 2 x 2.2 ohms 2 x 2.7 ohm - 2 x 3.3 ohm 2 X 3.9 ohms - 2 x 4.7 ohms - 2 x 5.6 ohms & 2 x 6.8 ohms .25w (1/4w) resistors - 10 X 2 amp axial fuses (fuse colour may differ) - 1 x length of solder - 20 x lengths of yellow wire - 10 x lenghts of shrink tubing for wire - 10 x caps - 10 x lengths of shrink tubing for caps " JUST TO GET YOU STARTED"
- Multiple items in pictures are for info only (Multi-meter not included):
ASSIST SRS ASSIST will help you with diagnostics on airbag systems, if you don't know the resistance you need to bypass a part, helps to test the airbag system is working before purchasing & replacing the faulty part/s. Also with fault finding on SRS / Airbag systems.
SRS, when used correctly, you will be able to simulate resistances of the faulty SRS / Airbag devices as listed below.
NOTE some Vehicle makes, when accessing SRS / AIRBAG live data on a diagnostic scanner, may not display the resistances of the SRS devices.
NOTE: if you have more than one faulty srs / airbag device, then you will have to work through them one at a time.
You will be able to simulate resistances of faulty airbag system parts, such as:-
- ANY SRS SYSTEM COMPONENT WITH AN INFLATOR:
PLUS When reading live ohms data with diagnostic equipment, you can simulate a resistance of the device that’s suspect.
You can change the resistance of the suspect device and watch the live data on a diagnostic scanner change (Meaning the wiring and data sent to ecu is OK).
You can also simulate a short circuit, no need to disconnect srs assist emulator, just turn both selector knobs to “0” ohms
We have designed this emulator with the X 1Ω selector knob to rotate continuously clockwise or anti-clockwise for ease of use, 0 Ω to 11 Ω,this way you can select any resistance by turning the knob clockwise or anticlockwise. The X 0.1Ω selector knob rotates 270 degrees 0.1Ω to 0.9Ω.
This unit was designed originally for srs / airbag diagnostics but has also proven very useful in other fault finding Procedures.
With over 100 different resistances that can be chosen, by turning the selector knobs.
Aún no hay comentarios para este producto.